Tuesday, October 16, 2007

I Just Wanted to Fit In...

I thought that my siblings bolgs were cute, and I hate myspace, so I decided to make my own so that people can know whats up. I'm at school in Ohio University-Chillicothe right now... and well it's kinda boring.

I had never stayed anywhere more south than Columbus for longer than a few days and I'd have to say, it's a whole different world. I miss the hustle and bustle of New York City, the culture of Chicago, the way Cleveland always felt like home. There is NOTHING going on here like that, and Columbus is the "cream of the crop" here, and I have avoided that city like the plauge for being so full of itself, but right about now, Columbus wouldn't be so bad.

When I said nothing was going on, that was a lie, there is a Pumpkin festival going on in Circleville...
I have to resist with all my might not to go.

1 comment:

rosa said...

I say that pumpkin festivals are cool!! But that's because I think pumpkins are so adorable. I don't know why-- it's just an orange squash--but for some reason it's gets to me.