Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Random Ramblings

I decided to update because I am bored and it is 3 in the morning. I work all the time, but I like my job so that's ok. I still hang out, but I have been running around like crazy and I feel really spread thin. But when I'm not at work I am either too happy or too sad to do anything. I feel like I'm missing a lot, but really I'm not missing too much. I feel like I am not living my life, like I could be doing better, but at least now I have money, and that's a good thing I think...
I don't know what I am doing when I go back to school or even tomorrow for that matter, so naturally I stay up and think about it. I know everything is going to be fine, but like I said, sometimes I stay awake and think about it anyway. Just wanted to say that I am still alive and kickin'.
Does anybody even read this thing?
on a side note; Something I have been thinking about and something I feel we all should think about(the song makes it better so click on the highlighted "Ten Things" in the post, the words alone just make it seem like a chain email of an exhausted topic):



Name Ten Things you wanna do before you die and then go do them.
Name ten places you really wanna be before you die and then go to them
Name ten books you wanna read before you die and then go read them
Name ten songs you wanna hear again before you die, get all of your friends together and scream them

Think of all the things that are wrong with your life and then fix them
Think of all the things that you love about your life, be thankful you are blessed with them
Think of all the things that hold you back and realize that you don't need them
Think of all the mistakes you have made in your life, make sure that you never repeat them

Name ten thousand reasons why you never wanna die,
Go and tell someone who might've forgotten
Try to list the endless reasons why it's good to be alive,
Snd then just smile for awhile about them

Soon the sun will rise and another day will come
Soon enough the sun will set, another day will be gone

Cause' right now all you have is time time time yeah,
But someday that time will run out.
That's the only thing you can be absolutely certain about.

4 comments:

Monica said...

Yes, I read your posts. I like the song lyrics. The music added might make it better.

rosa said...

To be honest, I forgot about blogs in general for the last three months or something. But I just checked everyone's today, and I'm like, oh yeah! I'm starting a new blog, so we'll see if I can keep up. I like your posts julie, and now that I have a new computer that doesn't take five hours to load things, I might actually post and respond to things! lol

Guess what? I'll be visiting in a few weeks :) Can't wait to see you, even if only for a little bit! Love you!

The For Real JP said...

Heck Yes!! I might be picking you up from the airport. =)

rosa said...

YAY!! I would love that. I'll call you later for more plans, but if that's ok I'd love for you to pick me up!