Friday, January 4, 2008

Happy Two-Thousand-Great

I got home from Virgina on the 23 of December and preceded to have a great Christmas with family and then later with friends, I have pictures but they are on another computer and I am on my friends. So maybe I'll post 'em, maybe not. I am feeling so unmotivated these past few days. My New Year started great but by the end of the night, I ended up having the worst night of my life. No details necessary, but I spent the first day of the year miserable, crying on Drew 's basement couch...great start. Ever since I have just been in a daze, I think because it was the first day of my new year, any other day I think I would be fine by now, but eh.
I leave Sunday for Chilli and I hope all is well with Lois(my landlady). I haven't spoken to her yet, but she doesn't have a cell phone, and I think she is visiting her daughter in Indiana, Pennsylvania. Yes, it does exist. and no it's not just right on the border in between the two states(If you don't get it, look at a map of the U.S.)
Today I took Gabey to the airport and then picked up Rosa and Dave. It's going to be weird not being with them everyday, but I have to adjust to a lot of things all over again, I can't decide if I want a job in Chilli or not, if I want to add another class, let alone if I want to stay down there, geeze. This is too much to think about right before bed but I just wanted to give everyone a heads up.
I start school the 7th so I'll probably be posting then, love you all.

1 comment:

rosa said...

I finally got used to putting my toothbrush on the second shelf behind the mirror so that you could have the first. Sheesh.

I miss you, but I hope you have fun with school! Good luck tomorrow on your first day!