Friday, November 9, 2007

Last day in Chillicothe

Yay!!
I'm leaving for Athens tomorrow in the morning! My friend Whitney is heading there for the weekend and is taking me with her, I will be staying with Lauren, my friend from high school until the 21st, when Drew's mom(or dad) will be coming and getting us. Yay! I can't wait to go home, wherever that may be.
I think I did well on all my finals, but I won't know for like another week or so. I know I got an A on my English final, I'm almost positive I got an A in TCOM, I know I got at least a B on my DSI final, and I'm just hoping I got a good grade on my art final. Woo! I'm pumped.
The only bad news is, I went to sign up for classes today at like 7, and the online registration was closed for the day, bummer. And when I checked on all of my classes to see if I could still get in, the anthropology class was full...not cool.
But instead of taking public speaking, I switched my psych class with a sociology class, and put the psych where the anthropology was.
Take that Public Speaking!

New Schedule
Monday + Wednesday
3:10-5:25 Psych 101
5:30-720 DSI 112

Tuesday+Thursday
3:10-5:25 Soc 101
7:30-9:20 TCOM 486

I'll be making it official tomorrow, hopefully
Everyone in Cleveland, I'll see you soon!! YAAaAy!!

P.s. What are we all doing for thanksgiving?

2 comments:

Monica said...

Yay for you!Isn't public speaking kind of ironic for a Sign Language major? :) I think the ladies will get together for Thanksgiving. Food and a movie sound good?

The For Real JP said...

Yeah, it sounds good, maybe we can all help cook the turkey. I've been watching shows on the food network about doing it:)