Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Quarter one is finished!!

So the grades came in, and the suspense is over. Here's my report card!

ART 110 H01 SEEING-KNOWING VISUAL ART .............A
DSI 111 H02 SIGN LANGUAGE I ..............................A
ENG 152 H01 WRITING AND READING ......................A-
TCOM 110 H01 WRITING & PRODUCTION PLAN ..........A

GPA --3.902
Congratulations! You have made the Dean's list for this quarter.

The underlined part is the cool stuff, I am really excited. I thought you would all be happy for me too.

5 comments:

rosa said...

HOLY COW, YOU'RE AWESOME! Go Julie!!! Look at you and your 3.9 self. I'm so proud of you!

Monica said...

You are offically a nerd! (I just had to spell-check that)

PapaParma said...

Pretty good stuff you got for a quarter !

emily & david said...

WHATEVER!!! Nice Job. Not that I'm keeping track or anything but I'm pretty sure that is the best GPA for any Parma who's attended collge.

If you keep it up you can get scholarships for the rest of your college career and avoid debt(which sucks).

I'm very proud of you!

emily & david said...

I wrote the above comment

-David