Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Guess What?!?

I HAVE A CAR!! I know it's a little late, I got it on Thursday and I have just been so busy since that I haven't posted yet. I love my little car! The inside is atrocious, much worse than I remembered. Oh well, I got a pretty good deal on some professional upholstery cleaner so I am going to try that, and if it doesn't work, I get my money back. Sweet deal. I think the reason why I love my car is it saved my life. Thursday, the day I bought the car, I drove to Athens even though I knew a bad snow storm was coming. I thought I could out run it but it caught up to me, and let me tell you, it was baaaaad. It took me 3 hours to get from Chillicothe to Athens, normally a 1 hour drive. But the car was great, it handled very well, except when I accidentally hit my breaks too hard. Luckily, I was the only one on the road, because I spun out a full 600 degrees. It was scary, but like I said, the car and myself handled it really well and I got to Athens safe :) So I have had another crazy week, and I have another one coming. I have to sign up for next quarters classes today and I feel like I haven't even started my current quarter. It just went by so fast! But yeah, I'll post some before and after pictures of the interior. I hope this stuff works.

6 comments:

emily & david said...

Sweet! congrats on your new mode of transportation.

rosa said...

You. Me. Your car. This weekend.

rosa said...

Ok, so maybe not this weekend. I suppose I would have to plan that with you. Or something. But I would like to see it. Now that I think of it, maybe this weekend would be good...

The For Real JP said...

Yeah, I'm in Athens but no reason you can't come down next weekend or something. I am done with school in like 2 or 3 weeks, so if not you cant see it then:)

PapaParma said...

It seems like a tough little car, that can take it, and take you everywhere.

rosa said...

How are you and the car?