Saturday, February 9, 2008

No car for me :(

Wow, my patience is running thin. I am so tired of looking for cars, yet everyday there I am looking on craigslist, calling people and not getting a car. Oh well... I'm kind of being particular on the car I buy, because I need it to last me at least a year. I mean I could have had like 4 ford tempo's and 6 geo metro's, but I know they won't even last the trip to Chillicothe.
Anyway, today was an alright day, but let me tell you, my head sure does hurt. If any of you are farmiliar with audio production, you may have heard of the program "Pro-Tools" it is basically and virtual interface of a normal analog mixing board. Well since I am in the audio class, I decided that I am going to learn the program to the fullest of my ability. I don't know, I just really want to do it. So today was day 1, I sat down and did like 4 hours of introduction demos and learned how to do about 2 things. Oh well you have to start somewhere, but I actually learned more just playing around with the program than from the tutorials. But they are really helpful. Well that's all for now, I just wanted to let you know that i did not get the car. so sad.
oh yeah, does anyone know why blogger won't let my spellcheck, I push the icon and nothing happens, same with the picture icon. hmph, puzzling.

4 comments:

rosa said...

Well, I vote that you get four geo metros and that way you're guaranteed to make it all the way to chillicothe, even if there are a few casualties along the way...

rosa said...

And by casualties I meant cars, not people... Sicko.

Monica said...

Maybe it's not meant to be, yet. I'm sorry to read that you know those drug addicts. It's a good thing you're down there where no one wants to sell anything:)This statement seems totally random at this point, but I felt it was needed.

The For Real JP said...

Yeah, those crazy drug attics, you gotta love em :)