Thursday, February 21, 2008

It is the best of times, and the worst of times

It really is. I mean it's not the worst week ever or anything, but in comparison to prior weeks, this is the worst. I still don't have a car. That's right STILL! Me and the guy had a deal for him to deliver it on Tuesday, and here it is Wednesday going on Thursday, and still no car. I really am upset. But he is coming tomorrow morning. Also my ipod broke.
After two and a half faithful years, the screen has cracked beyond the point of usability. I mean it still plays music and all but you can't tell what. Everyone in the family pulled together to get me this device so that is why I have looked up other options, rather than just throwing it out. I have looked online and I can get a new screen for as low as $15, and I would have to install it myself. But it is starting to get a little bit dated. So I was wondering what the consensus was, New ipod, or fix the old. Let me know in the comments.

1 comment:

rosa said...

I wouldn't be offended if you replaced it, jules. And they're making new ipods every week, so you can get some of them at a pretty reasonable price now!